rebloomer id

I have 3 irises which are blooming or in bud.  I am uncertain about
their identities and am looking for suggestions.
	One of them, I acquired from HQ, a hardware store, and was labeled
as Royal Knight, a dwarf iris. I have also seen Royal Knight listed in the
Dutch Gardens Spring 1996 catalog on p.130 as a 13" dwarf bearded iris
that flowers twice a year. The flowers have not opened yet but they are
going to be purple.  The bloomstalk with 3 buds is 18" tall.  The foliage
is 18" tall and 1" wide.  I have looked in the checklists from 1989 back
and found a Royal Knight in the 1969 checklist registered by R. Brown in
1960 as a 38" TB.  Is this a more recent iris?  Can TBs and dwarfs have
the same name?  Do I have a non-AIS registered iris?
	My second one was acquired from a friend who acquired it from a
from a friend.  It is a very dark purple rather small iris with a whitish
beard.  It first bloomed on Monday, its second bloom is now finished and
there are 3 more buds.  The bloom stalk is 22".  The foliage is 17" tall
and 3/4" wide.
	My third one, also acquired from a friend, is going to be white,
will open today or tomorrow.  The bloomstalk is 25", very thick, and has
2 buds.  The foliage is 16-17" and 1-3/8" wide.
	Are there additional clues I should look for?  Are the
rebloomer possibilities too many to narrow it down to what I might have?
	Regardless of their identities, I am very excited since these are
the first reblooming irises I have seen blooming in ANY garden!
	The named rebloomers that I ordered from Schreiner's a year ago
either died during the winter or did not bloom at all in the spring or in
the fall.  I did acquire many rebloomers at the CVIS sale in August,
primarily from my iris storage man in northern VA, but for those I must
wait another year!

Phyllis Soine, Richmond, VA USA
CVIS, Region IV
Zone 7 above the banks of the James River where the overnight temps seemed
to cause no damage but I should start digging my tender things pretty