Re: Space Agers

>THORNBIRD has become quite
>popular.  But some people don't care for it because of the color  (I think
>it is prettier than any photos I have seen depict it.

I saw this in bloom during the rot plagues this spring - it was doing fine
and has a very pretty flower, unlike all the photos I have seen.  I don't
much care for space age iris, but will probably grow this one someday.  Like
SKY HOOKS, it seems to have exceptional vigor in this part of the world.

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com east TN