Re: Reblooming iris according to Charlie Brown

At 12:11 PM 4/10/96 -0600, you wrote:
>All,
>
>Iris-l's own Charlie Brown spoke last evening to the Fort Worth Iris
>Society on Growing Rebloomers in North Central Texas.
>>various cultivars....
>
>Charlie, thanks again for a pleasant evening and, hopefully, many
>future fall blooms.

Rodney,

Thank you for sharing this report with those of us who were not fortunate
enough to be here!  Your report was very interesting, as I'm sure Charlie's
presentation was.
I think our dry summer set back my rebloomers.  I watered, but I think the
soaker hose is probably what I need.  I now have EARL OF ESSEX  and    BELVI
CLOUD in bloom, with buds coming on some others.

Julie Allen  jwallen@blomand.net  Sparta, TN zone 6