Re: [Fwd: Reblooming Ship Shape]

  • To: iris-l@rt66.com
  • Subject: Re: [Fwd: Reblooming Ship Shape]
  • From: ddbro@llano.net
  • Date: Sun, 06 Oct 96 00:07:52 GMT

    According to the 1988 Cumulative Check List of Reblooming Iris
Shipshape reblooms and is known for reblooming in some coastal
areas of California.
    Today  Dime Spot opened.  I spotted its bright yellow blooms from
the porch and had to go check and see who was blooming.  It was well
worth the trip.
--
Dana Brown  Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
Where the coldest it's ever been is