Re: Redneck Rebloom

>Brickbats and stones will probably be my fate, but I must say that it is,
>in MHO, more beautiful than Suky.

Well, Mike, I still like SUKY, the pollen parent of IDS15R, ...but then I
will always like SUKY more than any other iris...I am pleased you like the
seedling, 'cause I thought it was sensational myself.  Thanks for reporting
the rebloom...it has rebloomed here fairly well too, but I am not going to
have any stalks for the Region 4 show next weekend....that is always my fate!
Warm wishes, Clarence