Re: Photographing irises

Dennis writes

:A little bit of Kodak inside info.....if you think you need 200 speed
:print film - rethink.....use 100 or 400 instead.  100 is great for grain
:structure and color reproduction - of course a tripod is always helpful.
: 400 grain structure is as good as the 200 if not better.
:There is a problem printing the 200 speed film - the programs used by the
:hi speed printers are flakey for the 200 speed.  Lots of hi-tech
:mumbo-jumbo involved.
Thanks for the tip, Dennis! I remember reading that the 400 does have as
good or better grain structure than the 200, but it's also more expensive.
I figured that if I didn't need the speed, the 200 would be OK. Your
comment about the printing problems are worrisome, though. I will indeed