Re: rot parade

I wrote
:>I know it will break your heart, Linda, but I must report that I had not
:>a TRACE of rot in any of the 160 or so irises I moved to my new house
:>two weeks ago.

and Linda replied
:Two weeks??? No rot in two weeks??? What kind of test is that!

My point was not that rot had not developed in this two week period, but
rather that moving them gave me the opportunity to inspect all my irises,
and they were all healthy.