Re: Iris Photography/Snappy

Hello, Bill Smoot in Portsmouth VA where it's getting cooler!! It's cold here
in Buffalo, NY, with frost warnings.  It's penetrating the house and I might
have to turn on the furnace!!

But out in the back, next to the path is a stalk of, I have determined,
Immortality. It has about 6 buds, and a good terminal bloom.  And another
stalk is climbing toward the cloudy sky.

It shuld get warmer this weekend, so maybe I'll wait on the furnace...

Carolyn Schaffner