Re: Siberian GOLDEN CRIMPING, other yellows

> I particularly like PAS DE DEUX
>	(Hollingworth '88) which garnered an AM in '94. The pod parent
>	was B & S.....it is a yellow amoena like B & S.

Almost all Siberians do well for me, but PAS DE DEUX does not.  Carol Warner
has had about the same experience with it.  I can keep it alive, but it
doesn't do well.  I tried a new source for it, and got the same results with
the second start.  BUTTER AND SUGAR grew and performed wonderfully for me the
first three years or so...since then it has gone downhill as a performer.
Another one that I can only keep alive is FOUR WINDS....and several of my
friends are having the same problem.  On the other hand, I have seen all of
these in northern gardens looking fairly good....maybe they like colder
winters and cooler summers than we have.   Clarence Mahan in VA