Re: Freezing Seeds

> I have a sneaking suspicion that freezing FRESH iris seed may be
>     hazardous to its health...

Since you have frozen dry iris seeds and gotten good germination, it must
work.  I suspect that the problem all the rest of us have had with freezing
may be that they were too fresh OR that we froze them WET (usually in wet
spaghnum).

Clarence Mahan in VA who is a great admirer of Stephanie's mother's work for
the iris society in Mass and her dedication to breeding better and better
border bearded irises.