I'm b-a-a-a-c-k

I know, I know, you guys didn't even miss me but I missed you.  I
changed from AOL to LLano and got lost.  I even wrote Tom and asked
him how to make the change.  If I had just followed his directions all
would have been well.  No matter I'm here now and waiting for iris, iris,
iris.  24 hours without my mail list and I'm in serious withdrawal.

Has anybody out there ever made iris out of yucca seed pods?  I saw
pictures of some when Luella Danielson was here teaching a judges
training class and now I am trying to make some.  I think I have the iris
part down but can't remember what she did for a stalk and foliage.
Dana Brown  Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
Where the coldest it's ever been is
-17 on 2/8/33 and the warmest it's
ever been is 114 on 6/27/94