Reticulata - bonus

>One of the big bonuses of the reticulatas is their very early bloom.
>For those of us who can't wait for iris season to start, seeing these
>little guys come out in January or February is a great pleasure.

Another bonus with reticulatas is that they force VERY well... so I bought
some at super sale late last fall, potted them up and stored them in the
mudroom until a few weeks before the spring Garden Information Day - and
those little pots sold like CRAZY... to say nothing of luring folks over to
the WNY Iris display!

I'm partial to the dark purples and wines... in the dismal landscape of early
spring in these parts the light blues and whites just don't stand out.  I
agree with Tom about "Harmony"... one of the best.

Kathyguest... reminding herself she's got to do this again!