Re: rot parade

Linda Mann (aka the Rot Queen) writes

:Anybody still interested in trying to vote on newer iris that rot the least
:in the east?   A few of you were encouraging me to do this back in the summer
:- Julie Allen and I have been 'talking' about it some off list.  She had
:originally suggested doing a 'Rot Symposium' for Region 7, but it seems like
:this list might be a good, quick way to work out bugs.
:The challenge is to make it be something positive, not negative.

I know it will break your heart, Linda, but I must report that I had not
a TRACE of rot in any of the 160 or so irises I moved to my new house
two weeks ago.

Would you like to move to New Mexico?   :)