Re: Photographing irises/Snappy

  • To: iris-l <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Photographing irises/Snappy
  • From: Stremel John <John@dfi.com>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Oct 96 07:48:00 PDT
  • Encoding: 42 TEXT

I just purchased a new computer system and an Snappy.  My initial
experiments on some video we have from our last vacation is that the results
are a bit grainy for "people" shots where there is action.  Evidently, the
video capture is a better if it is a still shot with several identical
frames.  I'm looking forward to trying it on some iris (a neighbor has one
in bloom now.)  Will keep you posted.

John Stremel
Santa Clara, CA
Zone 8