Re: Correction re SUKY

>Sorry, Clarance.  I hope you and your lovely, understanding wife will
>both still love me.

Well, Lois, there is nothing to forgive. My memory doesn't work like it used
to either!   It is possible that you did have rebloom on SUKY, but I did not
register it as a rebloomer because when it triesto sent up a stalk for me it
has always been too late to mature without special protection.  It does
rebloom in milder climate areas, and is a good parent for rebloomers...and it
is beautiful.  Clarence Mahan in VA