lily-list or delete

If you are not interested in subscribing to the lily-l list delete now.
        Someone-lacy or something like that wrote and asked how to get on
this list.  I was busy and didn't write right back and my server went down
for 24 hours and this letter got pushed to the back.
        I wrote them early this afternoon but it came back.  Someone said
that the from:on Eudora is the persons email address-doesn't work for me.  I
always get it back.
        If you see this "lacy" (it was two people) please send me your email
address-
       Oh heck If you're reading this and you're not interested Deleat it now.

Write: majordomo@inlink.

                subscribe lily-l  your email address
That's all.

Soon you get a message back that your name has to be approved and in a day
or two you get amessage that it has been.

This list isn't as busy as the Iris list, but it's informative and fun.
                                 See you there,
                                        Norma
norma@redrock.com