John-Lily list

John this one is for lilies.
The web has a lot of day lily sites.  If you give me a few hours I'll get
them for you.  I have a meeting to attend right now.  I can't remember if
their is a list, but I know there is an organization.
Please write me at my email address.  I would like to know more about
Daylilies>  I haven't raised either kind. Am only planning on it and I would
like to know more about each.

Craig, I think I'm your new ambassosdor or something-

Please any more Lily list questions address to
        norma@redrock.com
before some of these iris people decide We are taking over thier list.
                Norma