Iris Seeds

    Today, after finding out my drive shaft wouldn't go back on the car
because of a mis-matched part size, I opened my bag of Eagle potting
soil and filled 4 pots with it and planted all 20 of the Iris
stolonifena seeds I had gotten.
    When I can get another bag, I'll plant the others I have too.
    Also at Eagle, I found for $1.59 a small pot marked 'White Iris',
which I think is another one of the 'Walking Iris', so I'll be adding
it into my crazy mixed up garden!

    'Knowage is a 3 edged Sword' Kosh on Babyon 5

Todays Weather in Waianae,Hi. 85F 55%hum. unstable winds of 3mph,
partly cloudy with windward showers.