Correction re SUKY

I hope confession is good for the soul, because I really hate to make this
correction, but I know there are a lot of people out there keeping track
of which iris rebloom where.

A while back I reported that SUKY had rebloomed for me here in Virginia.
Checking my rebloom records for something else, I realized I did not have
any rebloom dates recorded for SUKY.  I keep quite accurate records, so I
don't know what iris I was thinking of, but it apparently is not SUKY.

Sorry, Clarance.  I hope you and your lovely, understanding wife will
both still love me.

Lois Rose, in Central Virginia
25 mi SW of Fredericksburg in southern Spotsylvania County
Zone 7; peak TB bloom May 15