Bulb type iris

Autumn is here!!! Time to plant for the early spring bloom.
At present I've been planning a couple of new plantings of the very,
very early blooming bulb type iris. Some Iris reticulata, Iris
danfordiae. While at the store I came across a couple of types of what
looked very much like variations of Iris reticulata. One was just
labeled Harmony the other Violet Beauty.  Just wondering if anybody
could tell me more about these two and/or others. Are there others?
Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS Region 16
Director, Canadian Iris Society