Siberian GOLDEN CRIMPING, other yellows

Does anyone have information about a Siberian iris called GOLDEN CRIMPING?
I've grown it for a few years, but haven't seen it in any catalogs.  All the
other Sibs I got from the same grower were named varieties, so I assume this is
too.

It's yellow, with some white (styles?).  One out of the original three planted
has survived, compared with no fatalities among the blues and whites.  The
foliage is significantly wider than usual for Siberians, and it blooms fairly
late among them. I was wondering if it were an unusual cross.

Are there other yellows out there that are recommended?  Haven't tried BUTTER
AND SUGAR yet; my original supplier characterized it as 'wimpy'.

  Nell Lancaster, Lexington, Virginia  75500.2521@compuserve.com
    USDA zone 6 (-10F to 0 winter low), 39" annual rainfall
    First frost Sept. 25-Oct. 15   Last frost April 20-May 10