Re: Off iris topic NZ

I have never been to New Zealand. Would love to go. My brother Carl had a
great trip to Australia on the Elderhostel group. Our great-grandfather James
Brine was one of the six Tolpuddle Martyrs who were sent to Australia for
attempting to found a Labour Union for farm workers. The Australians seemed
to know a lot about them, - particularly if they were Methodist.