Re: Freezing seeds

Laurent Tardif wrote:

> John your advice and that of Clarence is to not freeze the seeds!!!
> What would be your opinion if you dealt with plants indigeneous to my part
> of the
> freezing world (Quebec where it goes down to -35 far. degres).
> Luckely we did not get any frost yet and the garden is still in bloom
> partially, but we are toying with nearby frost, we will get it!too soon.

Laurent
I am out of my element concerning seeds. In the immortal words of Sgt Schultz -
"I know nothingk". I was just relaying something I had in archive, and will let
others respond to you about freezing. Sorry

John
--
On 2 Oct  in -
1950 Peanuts, from the pen of cartoonist,  Charles Schultz began

And at the top of the charts on this day in:
1956 Hound Dog/Don't be Cruel - Elvis Presley
---

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.