No roots at all-JI
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: No roots at all-JI
- From: Dennis Stoneburner <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 02 Oct 1996 17:15:47 -0400
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Interesting comment from John Coble at the Canadian Iris Society meeting on
> Saturday. He related a story about an iris that was suffering from some kind
> of nematode or some such root misery... so he and Bob decided to cut the
> offending roots OFF... clean OFF and see what happens.
> What happened is that new roots grew, it was potted and brought in - and IT
> BLOOMED IN APRIL.
AH HA - See what I mean - hard to kill an iris.....What about
others...any other success stories to tell....
Dennis - ZONE 6/7 sorta