Re: Photographing irises
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Photographing irises
- From: John I Jones <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 15:44:57 -0700
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Thanks for the info on the "snappy". I am very interested in taking
> pictures of our irises this spring. We took pictures this past year but
> the color didn't prove worthy of the iris. If the snappy works, $200.00
> would be well spent.
What went wrong with your pictures and how did you take them? Might keep the
rest of us from some failures.
John | "There be dragons here"
| Annotation used by ancient cartographers
| to indicate the edge of the known world.
John Jones, email@example.com
Fremont CA, USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Max high 95F/35C, Min Low 28F/-2C average 10 days each
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.