Re: Photographing Iris
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Photographing Iris
- From: John I Jones <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 23:59:37 -0700
- References: <961001004510_73372.1745_DHS29-1@CompuServe.COM>
Sharon McAllister wrote:
> In terms of "photographic tips", my favorite one concerns color accuracy. I
> take a picture of the Macbeth color chart on the first frame, then ask the
> developer to balance the roll to it. Not only are the pictures more accurate,
> but there is a record of any remaining bias and (in the case of prints) the
> means to correct it.
Excellent idea. Do you go to a custom developer or can the big "1 Hr"
machines do that to?
John | "There be dragons here"
| Annotation used by ancient cartographers
| to indicate the edge of the known world.
John Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fremont CA, USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Max high 95F/35C, Min Low 28F/-2C average 10 days each
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.