Re: REBLOOM CHECKLIST

MR CHARLIE BROWN wrote:

> The Reblooming CheckList is in the process of being updated.  Ken
> Roberts of Friendship Gardens is doing the computer work, which is
> considerable sine the checklist has not been updated since 1990.  The
> cost to member has not been set, but last check of publishing and
> with postage will probably put the price about $10.00.  Paper cost
> for publishing has gone up the last year and that is the problem.
> The checlist will list about 2500 known rebloomers and includes
> states and USDA hardiness zones where they have been reported.  The
> last checklist was over 100 pages, so the new one will be larger.

Chris wonders:
What about the availability of the checklist as a digital file? I for
one would much prefer it in this format rather than more paper to have
to store. Sounds like it would fit on either one or two floppy disks.
Floppy disks are available in bulk for only about 25 cents each(smaller
quantities for about 50 cents each). Cheaper to mail also. e-mailing as
an attached file is even cheaper! Possibly the file could be made
available through a web page for downloading too...  just wondering...

--
Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b