Re: REBLOOM CHECKLIST

On Tue, 1 Oct 1996, MR CHARLIE   BROWN wrote:

> The Reblooming CheckList is in the process of being updated.  Ken
> Roberts of Friendship Gardens is doing the computer work, which is
> considerable sine the checklist has not been updated since 1990.  The
> cost to member has not been set, but last check of publishing and
> with postage will probably put the price about $10.00.  Paper cost
> for publishing has gone up the last year and that is the problem.
> The checlist will list about 2500 known rebloomers and includes
> states and USDA hardiness zones where they have been reported.  The
> last checklist was over 100 pages, so the new one will be larger.
> Charlie

Charlie, when you know what the price is can you give an estimate
for delivery in Canada? TIA. Also could you give your address again
because I have misplaced the printed screen that I made for this. I
am not a member of the Rebloomer group so should I pay for this
too? TIA. Should be lots of fun!

--
Diana Louis <dlouis@dynamicro.on.ca>
Zone 4/5M Newmarket, Ontario, Canada