Re: Should I try Oyez?

>Sounds like you have an ideal climate for arilbreds! The dry summers are
>the important thing--they can adapt to just about anything else. OYEZ
>should present no problem whatsoever. It's a rugged little critter

May I add, Tom, that OYEZ does fairly well even in my climate.It, SYRIAN
MOON, and LADY MOHR are three of the best arilbreds for the mid-Atlantic
coastal region.  Clarence Mahan in VA
P.S. I'll bet Lloyd Zurbrigg could add some more since he did a bit of
hybridizing with them years ago. Not too many years ago he introduced a
charming pinkish arilbred bred by the late John Moffitt of VA.