Re: Should I try Oyez?

I grew OYEZ fairly successfully in Kingston, Ont., Canada back in the l950's.
I had it potted, and after spring bloom, I placed it in the attic of the
garage, where it got lots of heat and no moisture. Them in the fall I brought
it out and submerged it in the soil, where it had all the benefit of a long,
cold winter. The flower is terribly impressive, - or was at that time,- with
its deep, dark lines on a bright, lighter background.  Lloyd Zurbrigg  now in
Durham North Carolina.