Off iris topic NZ

                                Hello to all

Okay this is off topic but I'm very curious actually I'm down right nosy but
just how many of the iris folk have been to New Zealand ?????
Why you might ask my reason is this :
I am astonished how many list members have written to me about their trips
to New Zealand which has never happened before.
Most lists I have belonged to always ask where is New Zealand or they think
New Zealand is part of Australia.
So confess to me privately & I'll post a tally to the list.
Thanks for indulging this nosy iris grower who is off on magpie patrol with
my trusty 22 (yes it is a gun) but these birds are attacking anyone who
walks near the iris section of my garden SOOOOO unless anyone out there has
a better way to rid my garden of these pests.  I am open to suggestions

I can always find room for one more plant.
Sonya van der Hulle at mcsmudh@wave.co.nz
Edgecumbe,The Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand.
temp.-2C or 28F in the winter.  31C or 88F in the summer. zone???????
The first country to see the light of the new day.