Re: Should I try OyezNew pinkish arilbred discussed

thank you for the hint, Clarence.  The pinkish arilbred you referred to is
named GENTLE POET , in honor of John Moffitt, its originator.  The pod parent
was ENGLISH COTTAGE,  my super-hardy rebloomer. The pollen parent was  from
Doris Foster of CA. Apparently this showed up wonderfully at the CA
convention.   OYEZ was completely sterile for me, and I would guess that
GENTLE POET will be sterile also, alas.  Lloyd  Zurbrigg, Durham, North