October Challenge

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
	To celebrate the last day in October, here's a final copy of all the iris named after things in the month.  Thanks to all of you who participated!  You came up with an impressive list.
PUNKIN PATCH			HALLOWEEN HALO
DRACULA'S SHADOW		BLACK AS NIGHT
HALLOWED THOUGHT		HALLOWEEN PUMPKIN
OKTOBERFEST		HAUNTING RAPSODY
STUDY IN BLACK		TRICK OR TREAT
WITCH'S SABBOTH		WITCH'S CAPE
WITCHING			OCTOBER
HALLOWEEN PARTY		WITCH'S WAND
BLACK MAGIC			SUPERSTITION
OCTOBER SPLENDOR

Wouldn't it be creative to have a patch planted with all orange and black iris?   Have you ever thought about how many orange iris there are?  I felt at a real disadvantage at the last show having to show my orange CINDERELLA'S COACH in the pinks class.  It did take a third place, but when judges are looking for pink, orange doesn't get the benefit of class namesake.  I feel sorry for my beautiful purples having to compete in the blue class.  Can anyone tell me why they don't name these classes fairly?
			Rained out in San Diego,	8888888
				Sharlyn		           8 < 6 6 > 8
						            8      I   8
Region15, Zone 9,					     \----/