Re: Mild Climate RE Japanese Iris

> Pleeeeease! (See I can whine like the iris borer in NY
>too!)  Clarence Mahan in VA

Hey Gigi... pick me, pick me!  We need your kind of information for the
Reblooming Iris Society RECORDER.... let's let folks know that it's not just
bearded iris that rebloom!

whine, whine, whine.

Kathyguest... who is armed with lots of sharp pencils... several steno
pads... vitamin B-12, a tape recorder with extra batteries... and a heavy
load of anxiety as I prepare for my first 'official' AIS Board meeting.