Reg.V fall meeting and rebloomer show

Happy to report on our first standard AIS rebloomer show for Region V.

We considered it very successful having 52 entries and l4 exhibitors.
 Everette
Lineberger had Queen of Show with Eternal Waltz, took Sweepstakes, and
Silver Medal.  Randall & Pat Bowen were a close second winning the Bronze
medal.  Some blue ribbons were Violet Music, 0rchid Cloud, Clarence, Rosalie
Figge, Little Show 0ff, Lady Emma.

We had over 70 members attending and eager to have training with Perry Dyer
on Louisiana's.  Had a profitable auction with many interesting plants of
iris
received from Lorena Reid.  I purchased a number of them I eager to see.
 Fractal
Blue, Japanese, Dotted Line, siberian, several from Tambourg, City Lights and
Suky, rebloomers.

We missed you Donald and hope your plans for an affiliate are moving along.
 You
know how long I have wanted to get another affiliate going in Florida.  Two
ladies
from near Jacksonville are going to undertake this.  If any of your
Floridians or
South Georgians are listening in I'll be happy to share plans of it with you.

Now off to our local fair.  Have to put in a design and have an iris or two
to enter
as well.

Also heading to Colorado Friday, from 80 to about 40 in several hours will be
bit of a shock.  Know it will be informative and fun though!

Claire235 where we are enjoying beautiful fall days near 80 degrees and lots
of
rebloomers.  Rosalie Figge, Lady Emma, and Violet Music are impressing me
today.