Re: AIS web site

Lois Rose wrote:
> Unless I missed something somewhere, it wasn't the IRIS-L that got the
> publicity; it was the AIS home page which, or course, is AIS sanctioned.

Chris adds:
Yes Lois, you are correct. Clarence's post made no reference or
inference to the Iris list. He was talking about the AIS Home Page.
Just to clarify:
AIS Home Page is AIS funded.
Iris List is a private entity.
Tom Tadfor Little's Iris Page and others like it are private entities.

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS Region 16
Director, Canadian Iris Society