Re: rebloomers

On 10-31-96, Arnold Koekkoek wrote:

>     Dr. Bare also gave a list of rebloomers that he said were most
> reliable for this area, though being located 150+ miles north of him
> I might not have the same success.  However, I wrote on this list a
> couple months ago that I had such a list, and somebody asked me to
> give it.  Unfortunately, I couldn't find it, thought I had lost it,
> but the other day (looking for something else, of course) I found it
> in a file.  When I tried to send it to the address of the requester,
> it came back as an undeliverable message.  I don't know that is of
> enough general use to warrant putting it on this list, but I would be
> willing to share that list of names with anyone who thinks it would
> be of value.  So many of you live in areas farther south, so you
> don't need it.
>      Barb replies:
I for one would like to see it. If they rebloom in Nebraska, they should
in warmer climates, don't you think?  I'm interested in any rebloomers
for Zones 3-6. In fact, I'll probably print it up for my file.

Barb Johnson, ljohnson@cland.net
Southwest Missouri Ozarks, USDA Zone 5b, AIS Region 18 (MO and KS)