Re: Reblooming: Va. vs. Iowa

Well, in my public "feeling sorry for myself over no more to rebloom
and the cold besides" I didn't really expect to be invited to move to
either Virginia or Tennessee.  You don't know what you might be in
for! :-)  Linda Mann wants a rich, energetic iris fanatic.  Sorry, I
only qualify, for sure, for the last part, sometimes the 2nd one, but
never the first!  Now Carolyn Schaffner notes VA is also for peanut
butter lovers, and I do qualify there, so maybe........  Seriously,
neither is likely to happen, even after I retire in about a year and
a half, but I hope at least to be able to travel to places like that
to view a lot gardens where things are reblooming.  That would be a
great time to escape for a while anyway.

Arnold Koekkoek
NW Iowa.  Zone 4.