Re: rebloomers

At 08:29 31/10/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Dr. Bare also gave a list of rebloomers that he said were most reliable for
this area,
> I would be willing to share that list of names with anyone who thinks it
>be of value.  So many of you live in areas farther south, so you don't need it.
>Arnold Koekkoek
>NW Iowa, zone 4
>Cold here, only a high of 32 yesterday.  All that free air from

 Glad you like the free air, I would happily exchange it for some warmer
air!! It's hard being on the front end of a cold wave, the forecasters in
the US blame it on Canada, and we in turn blame it on Alaska, the Yukon, the
north pole, in the end the result is the same, turn up the furnace, plug in
the car, find a good book and hot chocolate for the couch, worry about the
plants that might meet their maker in botany heaven.. after the hot chocolate.

 I am interested the list of rebloomers that might be hardy in zone 4, in
the past I ignored rebloomers, thinking they would be a waste of money in my
area, maybe not.

 Please do send the list, if I'm not mistaken there are a number of us on
this list that have zone 4....3 gardens

   Anne - the arctic express that hit us last Tuesday seems to be in Ontario

Anne Savannah,   savannah@cadvision.com
DeWinton AB,  zone3b  min temp -40F/C