Re: rebloomers

On Thu, 31 Oct 1996, Barb Johnson wrote in response to Arnold K.:

> I for one would like to see it. If they rebloom in Nebraska, they should
> in warmer climates, don't you think?  I'm interested in any rebloomers
> for Zones 3-6. In fact, I'll probably print it up for my file.

	I also am interested in the list of rebloomers for colder cimates...

	Arnold, you didn't spell out Dr. Bare's rationale of planting
	rebloomers in a separate bed. Is it because of the need for
	fertilization and more water?

	TIA,

	Ellen Gallagher  e_galla@mose.ncia.net  Zone 3a, Lancaster, NH
		USA - 14 degrees F.