Re: Siberian bloom

On Thu, 31 Oct 1996, Kathy Marble wrote:

> >Hey Gigi... pick me, pick me!  We need your kind of information for the
> >Reblooming Iris Society RECORDER.... let's let folks know that it's not just
> >bearded iris that rebloom!
>
> Would you be interested in Siberians that continue to bloom?  My Reprise
> bloomed 5 weeks continuously in 1995, 6 weeks in 1996.

	I also have one Siberian that really rebloomed as opposed to contin-
	uously bloomed. ILLINI ENCORE came back about 4 weeks after
	initial bloom and then three weeks after that - but the last rebloom
	was almost on the ground.:-(

	I have three I.E. because I am partial to lavender pink and red-wine,
	red-violet SIs. Only one rebloomed.

	Ellen Gallagher e_galla@moose.ncia.net Lancaster, NH, USA
				The 3rd Zone