Re: Reblooming: Va. vs. Iowa

The 1996 ed. of the Information Please Almanac has lists of state
flowers, trees, birds, etc.  The state flower of Iowa is the Wild Rose
and of Virginia the American Dogwood.  A quick check shows that the only
state that has the Iris as the state flower is Tennessee.

Howard Cohrt
hcohrt@gac.edu
>  > In a message
dated 96-10-31 09:35:55
EST, you write: >  > >> 	but the iris IS our state flower. Julie Allen