Re: rebloomers

Arnold Koekkoek wrote:

I don't know that is of enough general use to warrant putting it on this
list, but I would be willing to share that list of names with anyone who
thinks it would be of value.  So many of you live in areas farther
south, so you don't need it.

> Arnold Koekkoek
> NW Iowa, zone 4
> Cold here, only a high of 32 yesterday.  All that free air from
> Canada!

Arnold:

I'm not THAT far south of you and would very much appreciate having such
a list. It will help me plan new gardens more effectively, especially in
view of the "segregation" recommendation. TIA.

Jane Mattei
jmattei@mail.leoburnett.com
Also enjoying the Canadian air (they only give away the cold stuff). The
Hawk is loose in Chicago today!!