Re: Unanswered questions

ddbro@llano.net wrote:

> 1.  Which Gardeners Supply Catalog were the stepping stones in?  Last I heard
> nobody could find them.  I really, really, would like to get some of these.

I don't see the molds in my current catalog (they do have some premade, but thay are the wrong
kind). Why not just call (800)863-1700 and ask? They may still have them even if they aren't in
the current catalog.
On 29 Oct  in -
539 - B.C., Babylon falls to Cyrus the Great of Persia.
1727 - a severe earthquake strikes New England. (And you thought California was the only
dangerous place.   Eh-yup, they Na Hampsha folks better be a-watchin out...
1945 - The first commercially made ballpoint pens went on sale this day  at Gimbels Department
Store in New York City. The pens sold for $12.50  and racked up a tidy profit of $500,000 in
the first month!

And at the top of the charts on this day in:
1962 - He's a Rebel - The Crystals

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.