Re: AIS membership-a confession

Anne:

You may have already gotten the answer about renewing your AIS membership,
but I'm answering on the list for any non-member who may be interested.

Single Annual $18
Single Triennial  $43
Dual Annual  $23
Dual Triennial  $54

Checks (or money orders) should be made payable to the American Iris Society
and sent to Marilyn Harlow, PO Box 8455, San Jose, CA  95155.

Since you've already been a member, I don't have to go on and on about the
advantages...

Kathyguest - membership chair for Region 2 where your membership in AIS gets
you THREE (count 'em) memberships at no additional cost... membership to the
Empire State Iris Society and membership in your local area - both with
newsletters and their own activities)