SUMMER OLYMPICS has decided to send up a husky bud stalk.  Nothing like
waiting till the last minute!  It will be interesting to see how much cold
and how many frosts it can endure.  Buds on BLACK MAGIC have already been

Am I right in thinking that if I can't get the 'old' rebloomers to bloom
reliably then I probably won't be able to get the newer ones to bloom?  I am
not willing to fuss over them much, but am willing to fertilize and horse
manure/alfalfa pellet them now and then.  They are on their own for water.

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com east TN USA