Re: AIS membership-a confession

On Tue, 29 Oct 1996 jwallen@blomand.net wrote:

> Anne, here's the info:  Send dues to membership secretary
>   Marilyn Harlow, PO Box 8455,  San Jose, CA 95155
> AIS single 3-year  $43.00

> You can include the section fees:

> Species group $10.00
> Spuria Society $15.00
> Siberian Society $13.00

	This are for 3-yr. single memberships, too. Personally, I only take
	a one yr. membership if I am *trying* out a section.

	One yr. cost:

	Species = $4.00
	Spuria  = $6.00
	Siberian= $5.00

	I usually send my renewals to the section secretary - it seems to
	speed acknowledgements.

	Ellen Gallagher e_galla@moose.ncia.net  Zone 3 (just like Anne!)