RE: Lost Mail

>Kathy, I would like to get rid of old mail. Can I do something like you did,
>but on purpose.  At the moment, each item must be cancelled one by one, a
>time-consuming process.   Lost of nice iris in bloom here.  Lloyd Z.
>NC   Zone 8.

>Well Lloyd... I can tell you how to get rid of EVERYTHING.... go into your
>file manager...find aol and under that heading you should find 'organize'.
> Go up to 'file', hit delete.... and your screen will be as bare as my
>refrigerator.  I had waaaay too much stuff stored, but it was all great stuff
>and I'm sick about it.

>Kathyguest... who lost a bunch of 'reblooming' stuff that she hadn't
>transferred to disk too.

Or another option might be to switch to a different server such as Microsoft
Network. The e-mail section has an easy delete button after you read your file
which sends it to a deleted file folder. Then when you want you go into this
folder, select all or using the control button select the individual ones you
want then hit the delete button and presto they're gone. Takes all of a few

Jefrie Jenkins
Kent, WA zone 5 where its wet, very very wet and cool but no frost.