Re: AIS membership-a confession -thankyou

 Thanks to everyone for the info, I'm off to the bank for a money order!!

 I have been with the SIGNA group for the past three years as well as the
AIS and can highly recommend joining if you want 'different' irises, I love
having things in the garden that draw attention, especially if I've managed
to grow it from seed myself.

 Looks like a nice clear, warm (0C) day, last night didn't reach -18C,
only-10C, I'm hoping the soil under my leaf mulch hasn't frozen too hard
because I just discovered a bunch of allium bulbs that need to be planted. I
might have to break out the sledge hammer and crowbar for the top couple of
inches....how I envy those that live in warmer climates....I still can't
understand why when I was a teenager (long ago) my mother moved to Calgary
from Bermuda...will I ever forgive her!!!
Anne Savannah          savannah@cadvision.com
DeWinton  AB  zone3b  min temp -40F/C
snow, high was -12C, low expected to be -18C, burrr...