Re: Lost Mail-recovering lost files

  About lost mail and lost files, I loose files on my computer a lot,
usually because my finger hits the wrong key or the cats pay a visit and sit
on my keyboard.

I use an ancient copy of norton utilities and if I realize what I've done
before I hit another key -that's very important- I go to dos, open norton
utilities, and almost always recover the deleted or lost file, it's pretty
slick once you figure out how to use the program.  I will have to rethink
things once I move to Win95 or 97 or at my speed win2001.

 Hope this helps

Anne Savannah,   savannah@cadvision.com
DeWinton AB,  zone3b  min temp -40F/C